• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020 Ford Superduty

Their theory is once you leave you won't come back
Correct! I’ve built quite a few Used &New Car dealerships thru the years and handle infrastructure maintenance issues on many now. Managers have told me that they teach and preach to all the salesmen “ don’t let the potential buyer leave the lot”

I would love to have one of those with the Tremor package.
I was trying to find the sport package in silver spruce ut couldn't find one. The tremor sits 2 inchs higher and the front valance is shorter. The white 7.3 and the 7.3 powerstroke

Attachments

• 20200906_085811.jpg
    20200906_085811.jpg
    59.9 KB · Views: 26
  • 20200906_174520.jpg
    20200906_174520.jpg
    70.6 KB · Views: 24
If it’s all new , I’d let someone else do the testing for a couple of years.

Remember the 6.0 diesels that self destructed because ford didn’t test them at all before they started selling them ??
Nearly every 6.0 blew up just after the warranty expired. And the ones that blew before the warranty expired ford just simply refused to honor the warranty
Apparently I fall outside of this. I have an 06' all stock with 255k miles on it. Lucky me I guess.

I got the new 2020 250 with 7.3 godzilla. Good truck

if you dont mind....what kind of mpg are you getting not towing & towing? Im thinking about dumping the diesel for one of these just cant find anything solid on the numbers yet. I tow a 11k fifth wheel about twice a month and the maintenance on the diesel is stupid expensive and i do it myself

My neighbor just bought one last month. He wanted the GMC, drove both, and bought the Ford because of the ride. He absolutely loves it! Either way you will have an awesome truck!

if you dont mind....what kind of mpg are you getting not towing & towing? Im thinking about dumping the diesel for one of these just cant find anything solid on the numbers yet. I tow a 11k fifth wheel about twice a month and the maintenance on the diesel is stupid expensive and i do it myself

I considered this route also since the diesel is a $10,000 option. The research I found was 12mpg empty best case scenario and 5-6mpg towing. A buddy just purchased a 2021 F350 7.3 DRW so I’ll have more specific real world info soon as it will be used to tow 25-28-36-40’ goosenecks.

I considered this route also since the diesel is a $10,000 option. The research I found was 12mpg empty best case scenario and 5-6mpg towing. A buddy just purchased a 2021 F350 7.3 DRW so I’ll have more specific real world info soon as it will be used to tow 25-28-36-40’ goosenecks.

12mpg empty?
5-6 mpg towing?
YIKES.
I would like to know what your buddy is getting on the 7.3 dually.
That's kind of where I'm at right now with them too. Torn between f150 or f350. Yeah, I know. HUGE difference.
You don't buy a HD truck for MPG. But at the same time, I couldn't do 5 mpg. At that rate, I could drive a semi-truck and yield better mpg and tow literally anything....just because. LOL

Back
Top Bottom