• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020-2022 could be it

You are blatantly ignoring the fact homosexuality is pushed in every facet of life. It doesnt stay behind closed doors.
As I've said before I couldn't care less. It still doesn't make me want anything other than the good looking woman that sleeps in the bed with me every night.

How did this turn into a judgement on homosexuality thread? I don't like blatant manipulation and having an agenda shoved down my throat either. That's a media and society issue. Besides that I'm a libertarian so live and let live as long as it doesn't impede on my right to live as I choose. The blatant manipulation, especially of our youth, is pretty damn despicable though. I definitely see a problem with that. Progressive liberal social engineering.

How did this turn into a judgement on homosexuality thread? I don't like blatant manipulation and having an agenda shoved down my throat either. That's a media and society issue. Besides that I'm a libertarian so live and let live as long as it doesn't impede on my right to live as I choose. The blatant manipulation, especially of our youth, is pretty damn despicable though. I definitely see a problem with that. Progressive liberal social engineering.

Live and let live isnt something the left does. Why are you people so blind to this?

Exactly my thoughts.

Live and let live isnt something the left does. Why are you people so blind to this?
You're exactly right. It's not something they do. The right doesn't either. That's why I align more with the Libertarian's even though all of their candidates suck. What someone does in their home doesn't affect me unless it's a meth lab and it explodes.:pound::focus:

What someone does in their home doesn't affect me unless it's a meth lab and it explodes.:pound::focus:[/QUOTE]

In your life get your freak on...just don’t let it spray onto me or we have a problem[/QUOTE]
Exactly, I don't care. If some dude goes to rubbing on my leg then we have problems!

What does the left not living and let live have to do with it out of curiosity? I'm failing to understand your point. I try my best to base my thoughts, opinion and action in logic and reason not what the progressive left does or believes.

Back
Top Bottom