• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2020-2022 could be it

Non answer my guy. Being pro-gay makes you a closeted statist
Honestly for me I could care less what people do in their own home's. I don't believe it's the government's job or mine to regulate morality. I'm of the opinion that in the end what they do is between them and God and he'll judge. It has nothing to do with being pro gay, I just honestly just don't care. Free people should be able to live as such, I won't judge them on peter puffing but I dang sure don't want them judging me on wanting a machine gun. :pound:

As media is next to useless, I have found the best source of real information to be from a company called Forward Observer. Ex army intel dude started I guess what you would call an intel briefing company. I pay for a subscription to their daily report. Gives international, economic, and domestic sit rep. Good info. They put out a series of youtube videos as well that are worth watching so you can check out their content and decide if you think its worthwhile enough to get a subscription. I've been getting their daily briefings for at least the last year and it's been spot on. I even saved them (I believe they are saved on their site as well) so that I can periodically go back and double check some of the things they were discussing first and compare to follow on events. I've been impressed. They even put out a great video on how to properly do an in depth area study to help you build one of your own area. Knowing is half the battle.
Link?

The only good thing, I've been blind for the last 5 months but now I can see through my rifle scope again. Just in time too.

I’ve heard Russia and China are uniting forces to take the United States down, and all started out with infiltration into the system, whether thru the election, university, hackers, and possible military war.
Why not? They already own that fool in the White House. Lock, stock and barrel...

Honestly for me I could care less what people do in their own home's. I don't believe it's the government's job or mine to regulate morality. I'm of the opinion that in the end what they do is between them and God and he'll judge. It has nothing to do with being pro gay, I just honestly just don't care. Free people should be able to live as such, I won't judge them on peter puffing but I dang sure don't want them judging me on wanting a machine gun. :pound:

You are blatantly ignoring the fact homosexuality is pushed in every facet of life. It doesnt stay behind closed doors.
10-year-old-transgender-boy-founds-dating-site-for-trans-kids-46118.jpg

Back
Top Bottom