• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2019 College football smack...

Not a fan of either team but will be watching this game today. Lot on the line. Fla is the better team on paper. Jake will have to have a stellar performance for the dogs to win. Several players on the field with NFL in the future. Looking for em to play hard a hope they finish the game healthy. Big game!!¡!!

02030B42-4B0B-46A0-AF48-53F03B66E44E.jpeg

Had a nice sunset view from our seats way up top. That is ok, I'd rather sit with the common folk anyways, lol! It was a good game, glad the play calling was different from the games we have seen lately.

20191102_185758.jpg

Not a fan of either team but will be watching this game today. Lot on the line. Fla is the better team on paper. Jake will have to have a stellar performance for the dogs to win. Several players on the field with NFL in the future. Looking for em to play hard a hope they finish the game healthy. Big game!!¡!!

What paper you looking at? The Dawgs are a far superior team talent wise and it's not even close. If the Bama refs hadn't been working this game it would have been 31-10 or worse for the Turds.

GATORS ARE ELIMINATED. Try again in 3 or 4 years when you can scratch together a decent team.

What paper you looking at? The Dawgs are a far superior team talent wise and it's not even close. If the Bama refs hadn't been working this game it would have been 31-10 or worse for the Turds.

GATORS ARE ELIMINATED. Try again in 3 or 4 years when you can scratch together a decent team.
Dude you are an absolute piece of **** you know that? Kirby has had the best players in the country and coundnt do more than choke away a championship with them. Those Bama refs gave you a ****ing touchdown and countless uncalled holding penalties. I pray you meet LSU in Atlanta and they curb stomp your bitch ass puppies just like they did last year.

Dude you are an absolute piece of **** you know that? Kirby has had the best players in the country and coundnt do more than choke away a championship with them. Those Bama refs gave you a ****ing touchdown and countless uncalled holding penalties. I pray you meet LSU in Atlanta and they curb stomp your ***** ass puppies just like they did last year.

ahahahahahaahahaaaaaaaahahaaahaahahaaaahhahaahaahaahaaahhahaahaahaa. i like it.

Back
Top Bottom