• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

** 2019 College football annual pickem! **

Remember to make your picks for the bowl pick em sheet guys. Games start tomorrow.

If you want in you can still get in.... $20 winner take all.

Let me know.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Group has been created -

This message is from T C who is challenging you to play Capital One Bowl Mania on ESPN.com.

This game challenges you to select the winners of each Bowl Game. You can play with a Straight scoring system (just pick the winners!) or a Confidence scoring system (take your picks and rank 'em! The more confident you are, the more points you get for a win). Best of all the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now:
http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2019/en/group?ex_cid=bowlmania2019_email&groupID=257193&groupp=T0RUUk9DS1M=&inviteuser=ezBGQ0E2MEU1LTRERjUtNDk5Mi05QjkwLTIxNUU0Njc0MzZDN30=&invitesource=email

Group: ODT BOWL PICK EM
Password: ODTROCKS
Here's what else they had to say:
<Your Comments Here>
Not sure I understand how the scoring works. First place has "5" and and 85.2% but there's been 9 games played. :noidea:
In any case, I'm trying to fight off @Lionheart at the moment to lock down last. :lol:

Not sure I understand how the scoring works. First place has "5" and and 85.2% but there's been 9 games played. :noidea:
In any case, I'm trying to fight off @Lionheart at the moment to lock down last. :lol:

Not sure espns math is correct atm. Its all default tho i didnt change anything

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Group has been created -

This message is from T C who is challenging you to play Capital One Bowl Mania on ESPN.com.

This game challenges you to select the winners of each Bowl Game. You can play with a Straight scoring system (just pick the winners!) or a Confidence scoring system (take your picks and rank 'em! The more confident you are, the more points you get for a win). Best of all the game is FREE to play!

Get in the action now:
http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2019/en/group?ex_cid=bowlmania2019_email&groupID=257193&groupp=T0RUUk9DS1M=&inviteuser=ezBGQ0E2MEU1LTRERjUtNDk5Mi05QjkwLTIxNUU0Njc0MzZDN30=&invitesource=email

Group: ODT BOWL PICK EM
Password: ODTROCKS
Here's what else they had to say:
<Your Comments Here>
Ok, I can't figure out to see picks for everyone but it looks like I'm winning/won this thing? Is that correct?

Back
Top Bottom