• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2017 NRA annual meeting, Atlanta, April 27-30 at the GWCC - ODT M&G poll added

Which day would be best for the ODT to meet?

• Friday the 28th

Votes: 35 25.9%
  • Saturday the 29th

Votes: 73 54.1%
  • Tacos

Votes: 27 20.0%

• Total voters
Well, I've never been to the World Congress Center and I don't really know my way around ****lanta that well so I'm probably not the one to lead the charge. That said, if something does materialize, I'd enjoy putting some faces to some screen names. As long as there's booze and junk food involved also. :pizza: :rockon:

I am sitting in the middle of the NRA exhibit show floor as I type this.

This is going to be an enormous show. Bigger than the Nashville convention 2 years ago.

If anyone hasn't made plans to attend the NRA convention this weekend, better make plans. That's all I have to say about that.

I am sitting in the middle of the NRA exhibit show floor as I type this.

This is going to be an enormous show. Bigger than the Nashville convention 2 years ago.

If anyone hasn't made plans to attend the NRA convention this weekend, better make plans. That's all I have to say about that.

I think what you're tryin' ta' say is "Be There or Be Square!"...LOL!

Its coming together nicely, guys. I was standing in the overlook about an hour ago and should have taken some pics, but here's a couple of teasers from last night.

IMG_20170427_001722.jpg

IMG_20170427_001604.jpg

IMG_20170427_001516.jpg

And the biggest safe I've ever seen.

IMG_20170427_001844.jpg

Its coming together nicely, guys. I was standing in the overlook about an hour ago and should have taken some pics, but here's a couple of teasers from last night.
And the biggest safe I've ever seen.

View attachment 1151393

If @SafeCracka didn't put it in there, it isn't done right! :)
Have fun MRH, are you on the setup crew?

Back
Top Bottom