• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 Years Later - 9/11 Was STILL an Inside Job

Historians will cite two seminal events as not the biggest attacks on America...but as the two biggest attacks on Americans. These two attacks resulted in unprecedented government assumption of emergency executive power that was used in both incidences to strip American citizens of God-given, constitutionally protected rights...and steal trillions of dollars of middle class savings.
Effectively destroying life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness forever.
If you don’t know what these two events are then I can’t help you.

I went to the 911 memorial at Ground Zero, Ladder 118 was on display there and the damage didn't match the damage shown on the video. Burn marks didn't match, etc. As a matter of fact, I got the feeling that most of the objects on display were sterilized or facsimiles...although I couldn't pinpoint exactly what was amiss. The firetruck itself though, I could point those discrepancies out to you.

I went to the 911 memorial at Ground Zero, Ladder 118 was on display there and the damage didn't match the damage shown on the video. Burn marks didn't match, etc. As a matter of fact, I got the feeling that most of the objects on display were sterilized or facsimiles...although I couldn't pinpoint exactly what was amiss. The firetruck itself though, I could point those discrepancies out to you.
Betcha ole DeBlasio sold the real stuff on E-Bay....

My wife & I did the exact same thing. Went thru the entire thing, all the way to the lowest level. It felt like we were literally in an Epcott exhibit. There was NO mention of building 7. Not a single picture, nothing. Complete denial.

My wife & I did the exact same thing. Went thru the entire thing, all the way to the lowest level. It felt like we were literally in an Epcott exhibit. There was NO mention of building 7. Not a single picture, nothing. Complete denial.
It was weird, wasn't it? You're exactly right, it felt a lot like a movie prop or something, instead of a display of actual objects from Ground Zero.

Back
Top Bottom