• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

20 Years Later - 9/11 Was STILL an Inside Job

Loss of American life means nothing to those in power. ABORTION for example.

Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2018: 61.8 million+. 186 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control) U.S. Abortions in 2017: ~862,320 (Guttmacher Institute) Abortions per day: 2362+ (GI)

It's ****ing genocide.

I never bought in to the whole 9 eleven inside job idea, but I did always find it strange that bld 7 went down too. The fact is that there is a laundry list now of things that I always thought might possibly have a slither of truth to but was mostly creative imaginations. The past year and a half has forever changed all that. It's been a learning process because the rabbit hole is just that darn deep. The sad truth is that if you know how to get around the censorship AND how to vet credibility and cross reference several if not many times, you eventually begin to see that much of what is being done to our world has exposed playbooks right in front of our eyes. Case in point, the WHO in conjunction with the World economic forum, ran a "mock global pandemic reaction drill" one year before the china flu hit. It was largely sponsored by the Bill and Melinda Gates Foundation....go figure. Coincidence? We just have to take the red pill to see, let the shock sink in, and then accept. We are facing pure evil and it has been at work against humanity for a long, long time.

Hmm. I wonder if the hurry to collapse bld.7 came in at the last minute, and they actually WANTED a little bit of "spillover" for effect?

Just a thought.

Regardless, it did not happen because of an office furniture fire as claimed. Not even maybe. Not even a smidge of maybe. Hundreds of building engineers have testified to this fact.

Seems like demolishing a building that lies surrounded by other buildings with mere 20' of clearance around it is a tall order for even the best of the best, I dunno.

The claim is that the building fell into it's own footprint which it didn't and that it fell at free fall speed which it didn't and the photos and videos they show as proof that it fell in it's own footprint and the video they posted to show it fell at free fall speed both show that their claims are not true.

Generally when someone tells me a lie and posts proof of their lie, I tend to not believe their lie.

Go contact a building demolition team and ask them if they would have gone into that burning building to set explosives. Ask them how long it might take to set the charges to bring down a building like that.

Are you aware that the building was built over the top of a ConEd switching station? That the caissons installed during construction were for a building of about half the size of building 7?

MK-ULTRA hits close to home with our family. Why we never trust the government are anyone who works for them. Just like the nazis but more secretive and far worse. 9/11 most definitely was a inside job, to get people fired up. Get them mad so they will support the war effort. A lot of people say “I NEED PROOF” before I believe. That’s the thing once you know the truth YOUR KILLED by apparently suicide. Been a many of people killed that way after exposing the GOVERNMENT of there crimes.

Dont yall know all highrises have built in implosion systems .

My brother in-laws sons friends dad works for a company that does pre-demolition wiring for new construction projects. The most expensive systems are designed to free fall into their own footprint. The cheaper ones just scatter stuff around in a pile. He said they sure do a lot of Government work.

Loss of American life means nothing to those in power. ABORTION for example.

Total number of abortions in the U.S. 1973-2018: 61.8 million+. 186 abortions per 1,000 live births (according to the Centers for Disease Control) U.S. Abortions in 2017: ~862,320 (Guttmacher Institute) Abortions per day: 2362+ (GI)

It's ****ing genocide.

sounds like 62 million more people on food stamps. If you ask me we got lucky.

Back
Top Bottom