20 Feedback Milestone Giveaway Contest

Status
Not open for further replies.

toobaroque

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
38   0
Reaction score
Well, I've been on ODT for a little while now and have worked hard to get to 20 feedbacks. Since I'm not in the area very often because of my work, it's been a challenge to make deals like many of you are able to make, but I try.

Any of you that know me already know that my interests are very broad. Because of that vast interest spectrum, I thought I'd do a little contest for my 20th feedback.

This will be an identification game, with the winner being the first person to precisely describe the gun in the pictures. I'm going to spoon feed you with a photograph every couple of days to give you time to make a guess or two.

Guess as often as you want, but I won't give any hot or cold hints. I'll only post another picture that may reveal another clue.

The winner will get a BRICK of 22 long rifle ammo that we can discuss. By brick, I mean a box of 500 rounds or something similar.

Certain people are not eligible... like Gadgetsrfun Gadgetsrfun only because he's my brother and already knows what this gun is.

Good luck. Contest will end when someone gets it, or December 29th whichever comes first.

Here's the first clue:

IMG_20171202_142124925.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom