• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 Deputies Stabbed 1 Dead Bibb Co Jail

Bro shut the **** up lol
Baby killers and lovers of perverts are like that, you know. They ignore the truth, stick their heads in the sand, and really think they won.
I once thought if shown the truth, they could change, but no, most are really that stupid especially the Baby Killers and Perverts that frequent this site.

Baby killers and lovers of perverts are like that, you know. They ignore the truth, stick their heads in the sand, and really think they won.
I once thought if shown the truth, they could change, but no, most are really that stupid especially the Baby Killers and Perverts that frequent this site.

This is why I don't debate with fudds and knuckledraggers. They aren't worth the dignity of a response. Just tell them to stfu and move on no matter how many paragraphs they write.

Well I just wanted to post this to bring it to yalls attention. Dont thunk I've said anything anti cop or i sulting to the late deputy. I doubt his wife has ever heard of this site so I don't thunk we're making it any worse for her. If you know her well enough maybe we could coordinate some kinda benefit deal for the family.
Sorry wasn't directed towards you for posting the article. Just seen a lot of comments about who is to blame for his death. Luckily his mother is getting plenty of support right now on the Facebook. I think some benefit stuff has been started but I'll double check on that.

Back
Top Bottom