• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 Deputies Stabbed 1 Dead Bibb Co Jail

Didn’t you read the OP?… It’s because he’s a Democrat.
Its all caused by Democrats now.
That’s how this works, nothing was ever the fault of Republicans when they were in power,.. Nothing.

But now, everything even running out of mustard packages in the break room, is the fault of Democrats.

Where were you the last 4 years? Everything has been Trump's fault (of course the current administration is making him look really good every day with their second level incompetence.) Like I said, you're gonna be a busy man.

Bibb county is way too light on crime then. No wonder it's a ****hole.
For entertainment you should go down to Superior Court and sit a spell. Eye opening. Revolving door doesn't begin to describe Bibb Co.

News reports of "17 prior arrests for assault, etc..," are not unheard of.

For entertainment you should go down to Superior Court and sit a spell. Eye opening. Revolving door doesn't begin to describe Bibb Co.

"Your honor, this is Mr. Soanso's eleventh probation revocation proceeding since beginning service on his initial felony conviction in October of last year..."

As of a year or two back Houston Co had a list of people banned from the county for mostly felonies. You know how many Bibb County has banned? 1 ONE...one old Asian woman was banned for working at and or running a jack shack massage parlor. There's thousands of thugs that Bibb County sees over and over and should at least be banning. But I giess its good that they haven't because they would all be down here.

As of a year or two back Houston Co had a list of people banned from the county for mostly felonies. You know how many Bibb County has banned? 1 ONE...one old Asian woman was banned for working at and or running a jack shack massage parlor. There's thousands of thugs that Bibb County sees over and over and should at least be banning. But I giess its good that they haven't because they would all be down here.
She had dirt on many pillars of the crommunitay.

She had dirt on many pillars of the crommunitay.
I've often wondered what criminal organizations are involved with those parlors, and who, exactly, is getting paid to ignore them and I'd like to know HOW MUCH they're being paid.

There has to be a small fortune involved, and I'm just curious about the behind-the-scenes

I've often wondered what criminal organizations are involved with those parlors, and who, exactly, is getting paid to ignore them and I'd like to know HOW MUCH they're being paid.

There has to be a small fortune involved, and I'm just curious about the behind-the-scenes
I'm curious to see her client bookings.

Back
Top Bottom