• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 Deputies Stabbed 1 Dead Bibb Co Jail

Dont know how he got reelected.....

It is my understanding is that they keep knives on them incase an inmate has just tried to hang him/herself and they can cut them down.

Whoa, what’s the rush in cutting them down? Get the environment under control, then get a knife and cut them down.

Whoa, what’s the rush in cutting them down? Get the environment under control, then get a knife and cut them down.

They need to keep the slave labor they have alive because their own policies dont let them put criminals in jail at the rate they used to.

I know officers have to leave there fire arm in a lock box before entering the jail. Not sure about a knife. Before I say this.. there are good decent cops out there that actually do right. But a lot are crooked. They’ll bring drugs, cigs, cellphones, etc. to the jail and sell them to inmates, coordinating with their family for payment. Get $400-$500 for a pos smart phone. Don’t ask how I know. Why one would bring a knife in... I don’t know. But them guards can sneak just about anything through.

They need to keep the slave labor they have alive because their own policies dont let them put criminals in jail at the rate they used to.

They actually work? Why didn’t they try that before jail??
LOL @, inmates "working." That's for the schnooks on the outside.

My wife works with the slain deputy's mother. He was a good guy. His mother is a nurse at Navicient/Atrium/The Medical Center and was working on night shift last night when it happened and he was rushed there. Her entire world just crashed down on her.

But by all means, keep it classy ODT and bicker about the democrats and whether or not he should have had a knife in there or not. God forbid it was your son.

My wife works with the slain deputy's mother. He was a good guy. His mother is a nurse at Navicient/Atrium/The Medical Center and was working on night shift last night when it happened and he was rushed there. Her entire world just crashed down on her.

But by all means, keep it classy ODT and bicker about the democrats and whether or not he should have had a knife in there or not. God forbid it was your son.
Well I just wanted to post this to bring it to yalls attention. Dont thunk I've said anything anti cop or i sulting to the late deputy. I doubt his wife has ever heard of this site so I don't thunk we're making it any worse for her. If you know her well enough maybe we could coordinate some kinda benefit deal for the family.

Back
Top Bottom