• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 Deputies Stabbed 1 Dead Bibb Co Jail

A lot of democrat sympathizers here

The guy was just overwhelmingly reelected for a 3rd term By the citizens of his county,

Oh Wait. .. so you think maybe it was another rigged election?
The dang Democrats stole it.< OK, now I’m seeing how it is a Democrat or Republican issue.
Because otherwise it seems like a very sad event that a investigation will reveal what happened...

but I don’t see how it is political otherwise until we find out what happened?… How and why.

Back when my family was into parachuting in the 1970s, everybody had one of these special line cutting knives.
They had a sharply hooked end which would make it almost useless as a weapon,
but rope, paracord lines, even cloth and harness webbing, could easily be cut by it.
3FF0CAFE-DC88-43DA-87C9-13843F03713D.jpeg

C'mon... were talking using common sense... from a dimmocrap Sheriff and all his hired flunkies... No such thing...
Its so bad in Macon and the Bibb S.O. that they have ads on the local FM stations looking for new deputies. But who is left in Macon/Bibb that could pass the background check?

Didn’t you read the OP?… It’s because he’s a Democrat.
Its all caused by Democrats now.
That’s how this works, nothing was ever the fault of Republicans when they were in power,.. Nothing.

But now, everything even running out of mustard packages in the break room, is the fault of Democrats.
Well, if they’re in charge. 1+1 still equals 2, right?

Pretty sad a man lost his life from a piece of human trash. Seems everyone is more concerned about who to blame politically. A family will be missing their Son, Father, Brother, etc. tonight. Too bad so many can’t see that through their blame game.
Well my point in posting this was that the major news networks won't care and won't cover it for a variety of narrative crushing reasons. All politics aside some genuine accountability is required here. Not only from Sheriff Davis but everyone in charge at the LEC . Not to mention the combined Macon Bibb gubment that knew very well the conditions at the LEC. And finally the perp. When I was younger everyone knew if you killed a cop you were going straight to the row. Why is that not the case anymore? If there's no severe penalty for killing a cop well guess what you're gonna see more of...

Well my point in posting this was that the major news networks won't care and won't cover it for a variety of narrative crushing reasons. All politics aside some genuine accountability is required here. Not only from Sheriff Davis but everyone in charge at the LEC . Not to mention the combined Macon Bibb gubment that knew very well the conditions at the LEC. And finally the perp. When I was younger everyone knew if you killed a cop you were going straight to the row. Why is that not the case anymore? If there's no severe penalty for killing a cop well guess what you're gonna see more of...

Evil news media..
Well I think he’s just about blamed everyone now.
Blame The sheriff because he ran as a Democrat.
he’s mentioned the NAACP and a even black Baptist church in Macon

I was wondering why he was leaving out the
evil news media?

But he finally got around to it.

The only ones he has left out is Hillary Obama and Biden.

The guy was just overwhelmingly reelected for a 3rd term By the citizens of his county,

Oh Wait. .. so you think maybe it was another rigged election?
The dang Democrats stole it.< OK, now I’m seeing how it is a Democrat or Republican issue.
Because otherwise it seems like a very sad event that a investigation will reveal what happened...

but I don’t see how it is political otherwise until we find out what happened?… How and why.
Bro shut the **** up lol

Back
Top Bottom