• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 Deputies Stabbed 1 Dead Bibb Co Jail

I doubt it was a real knife... probably more of a shiv. I've never been in a facility that allowed officers/deputies to be armed with anything while inside. That goes for county and state level facilities.
Dem yellow tasers but I believe only when there's a fight or inmates start acting like monkeys and don't calm down... And back up is called

200_d.gif

That raises further questions...

I doubt it was a real knife... probably more of a shiv. I've never been in a facility that allowed officers/deputies to be armed with anything while inside. That goes for county and state level facilities.
From the article I read on the WMAZ email it was a legit knife snatched from one of the
jailers. It read like it was snatched from a duty belt.

YUP... most definitely a Dimmocrap... whaddya know, another world famous black on black crime to chalk up for the record books...

This just shows how out of control the Bibb LEC really is. And Sheriff Davis is all politics a d zero enforcement. He's an okd white man that is a member of the local NAACP and attends a black Baptist church in Macon. He couldn't be more of a kiss ass than he already is.

Dem yellow tasers but I believe only when there's a fight or inmates start acting like monkeys and don't calm down... And back up is called
well I was talking more of officers in intake. For what it's worth I've never been there but I've never heard of any agency allowing weapons on your person being allowed inside. Of course a taser and oc spray. Hell some agencies make you put plum near your whole duty belt in a locker to get into intake.

From the article I read on the WMAZ email it was a legit knife snatched from one of the
jailers. It read like it was snatched from a duty belt.
I'll say I didn't read the article. I just find it hard to believe they had a knife in there on his duty belt or even on his person. That's strange even for the Georgia department of corruptions, I mean georgia department of corrections.

Back
Top Bottom