• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 Deputies Stabbed 1 Dead Bibb Co Jail

letusbuyyourcar

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
202   0
Reaction score
So a suicide watch inmate fights with two jailers and managed to get a knife from one and stabbs both. This is what happens when you let the inmates run the jail. Sheriff Davos should have his ass handed to him . But he has a D by his name so...move along nothing to see here.

IMG_20190920_160548_01.gif

Jailers have knives on duty?!

Jail or prison guard carrying a knife? Maybe I'm just naive........that seems like a most horrible idea. If you are gonna use a knife you better be well trained how to use it. If you get in a legitimate knife fight you are gonna get cut, plan on it. Why in hell would a guard ever carry a lethal force weapon into a guard scenario? I must just be missing something.

My question is why did the CO have a knife?

Didn’t you read the OP?… It’s because he’s a Democrat.
Its all caused by Democrats now.
That’s how this works, nothing was ever the fault of Republicans when they were in power,.. Nothing.

But now, everything even running out of mustard packages in the break room, is the fault of Democrats.

I doubt it was a real knife... probably more of a shiv. I've never been in a facility that allowed officers/deputies to be armed with anything while inside. That goes for county and state level facilities.

Well, the OP didn’t feel the need to provide us even a link to the story. So we don’t even know.

Links and data on this site are all overrated anyway. No one feels the need

Just blame it on the Democrats, and MoveOn.

Back
Top Bottom