• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

2 bucks fighting in the front yard

Wow, that will be a once in a lifetime opportunity, especially in your front door. I know bucks go crazy looking for breeding rights, but this takes it up several notches.

Oh, and a good thing you had your phone with you, we never would have believed this story without!

I saw it once before up at berry college. Further away though and before smartphones. They weren't nearly as aggressive though. And ran off when they saw me. It was cold and they were down in a valley where the wind was being blocked.

I figured me walking towards them would have.
I was just kidding, I don’t think I would’ve gotten that close. There is a video on here somewhere that some posted and three guys couldn’t handle it. The deer was just wanting to wrestle. Having a doe around ready to go seems like it would be a lot more dangerous.

Found him
20191109_114917.jpg

I saw it once before up at berry college. Further away though and before smartphones. They weren't nearly as aggressive though. And ran off when they saw me. It was cold and they were down in a valley where the wind was being blocked.
I seen two bucks fighting like crazy on berry college a couple of years ago. It was an amazing experience for sure

Back
Top Bottom