• UGA

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Bama

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I don't care who beats Bama as long as they lose to they take the fun out of sec football
The SEC is a 3 tiered system. At the bottom you have your Vanderbilt, Kentucky and a few others. Then on the second level is the better teams Ga, Auburn, Florida etc..
And then at the top all by themselves is Alabama. Occasionally someone make sneak in a win against them but those are few and far between. That premier and exalted seat insures better recruiting and limitless depth at almost every position.
Short of the government declaring Alabama football a monopoly and breaking up the team this dominance will continue into the foreseeable future.
And also....
58706032.jpg

Bama paddled my beloved Dawgs azz! No excuses. The Refs were awful for both teams as usual for SEC games. That is life as a fan around here, Dawgs choke, Braves Choke, and skunked in the woods today. Used to it.

Just reinforces the reason I'm a Bama fan, Saban is the greatest coach in the history of College football........... I mean, who else can claim they've spanked their kids 22 times! Say what you want, he is the GOAT without question.......
Screenshot_20180109-002808.jpg

I don't expect to win these games. Kicking a dawg fan is like backing up and running over a road kill possum over and over.

See you toothless trailer trash gump fans for the SECCG in December. LOL.

Regardless of what you guys say A coach is only as good as his players. Good players are heavily in favor and that’s why they have the team they have. It’s still a political game even in college. Alabama beat our dawgs, I’ll be the first to admit. Saban is not God so to say he’s the best coach ever, there’s been a lot more better than him. Maybe in your lifetime.

I love it. That Midget QB got exposed. Blocked pass after blocked pass.

No, he didnt get exposed. He went from #4 to #1. Hes talented, but he was never meant to be a starter. Nobody claimed he was a Heisman or would bring UGA a NC. His ceiling was never high enough.

I'll tell you who got exposed........Florida. even with Bennett the dogs will rape those clowns.

Regardless of what you guys say A coach is only as good as his players. Good players are heavily in favor and that’s why they have the team they have. It’s still a political game even in college. Alabama beat our dawgs, I’ll be the first to admit. Saban is not God so to say he’s the best coach ever, there’s been a lot more better than him. Maybe in your lifetime.
Vince Dooley?

Back
Top Bottom