• UGA

Votes: 11 35.5%
  • Bama

Votes: 15 48.4%
  • Tacos

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
I will give UGA credit, they put up a hell of a fight. There's going to be a rematch in the SEC championship. I wouldn't be shocked if Georgia pulled it off

I don't know what game y'all are watching. The calls are not lopsided at all. Whoever wins deserves it, whether that's Georgia or the good guys. Either way, it's been pretty even so far.

Alabama DBs are doing the same thing the Georgia DBs are doing. Refs are wearing out the laundry on Georgia DBs. Nothing on the Alabama fellas.

Alabama DBs are doing the same thing the Georgia DBs are doing. Refs are wearing out the laundry on Georgia DBs. Nothing on the Alabama fellas.

I have been watching the same game and don't see it that way. Thanks for giving an honest answer though. I suspect Alabama's DBs are better coached, but I'm only guessing. Oh wait . . . They're calling Alabama for defensive holding.

I have been watching the same game and don't see it that way. Thanks for giving an honest answer though. I suspect Alabama's DBs are better coached, but I'm only guessing. Oh wait . . . They're calling Alabama for defensive holding.

Because it was so blatant it was a mugging.

Back
Top Bottom