• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st Meet & Greet of 2014!! Jan 18th 12pm - Canton

IMG_2149.jpg

Awesome, awesome time. The ODT has some really great people. Fortunate enough to meet most of the 55+ members. Had an blast Shinobi. Thanks for organizing one of the best meet ups I've been too. We need to get to scheduling the next one.

KaotikTribe... Awesome meeting you bro. Looking forward to hanging out soon.

Green Panther, can't wait til it's warm enough to ride to bikes. Great at seeing you again.

Leatherhead, Hayata, 6Bones...always great seeing you guys again. We all live relatively close, let's connect soon.

Junior, Shinobi, Mossy Broke...y'all are great and I look forward to hanging out again.

Thanks to Shinobi and KaotickTribe for buying my wings and brews. You are far too generous. I'm definitely going to have you guys over for a cookout.

New ODT member! This lady was part of a really nice group that happened to be at the place eating lunch in a booth so we invited them to join the fun. She won some ammo!

The people at Buffalos really made us feel welcome. Sure was great to see some old friends and put some faces to screen names. My wife and son really had a good time too....you guys rock!

Thank you Shinobi and the others who set up the meet today and thanks to Buffalo's hospitality. I had a blast! It was awesome to finally put a face to the names I see on here. I'm already looking forward to the next one!

to the member i was gonna give 100 rounds or 22lr to i accidentally gave you less then 50 so i got 150 rounds for ya so pm me a good time to meet when you in the area. (the member is the parent of the little girl in the picture posted in this thread) i can't stand seeing the 22 shortage effect children especially the female ones as they take less interest in it then males do most of the time

you couldn't get a pic of me picking my prize, that brick of 22lr lured me like a mermaid lures a sailor to his demise

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom