• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st Meet & Greet of 2014!! Jan 18th 12pm - Canton

It was a good meet with good food. Thanks for putting this together and it was nice to meet a few new guys.

Also, thanks to Hayata for the soap and Black plague for the punch ring.

Thanks to Shinobi and all for a good time. It was great to meet some ODT'ers. Were there any deal to be had in the lot afterwards?

Just got back home. Had to stop at Cherokee on the way home and fondle that $399 PAP pistol...hmmm. They also had an AMT automag for $599. If it had had the longer barrel I would be poorer right now.

Had a really great time. Thanks to Shinobi for putting this thing together. Weather was nice enough to hang in the parking lot and smoke a cigar and tell lies. And thanks to all those who generously gave so that the ODT tradition of give-aways lives on!

Alleycat's SVT sniper is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Junior's pistol rack that he made for Leatherhead was NICE! And like Dakota said, N Cochran's 10 gauge coach gun was a Cape Buffalo's worst nightmare.

And thanks to those who bought my wife's soap!

ODT is fun online, but meeting folks in real life takes it to the next level. Nice turn out, too! What did we have, something like 50-some odd total?

Definitely looking forward to the next one!

i think im gonna have to take off work for the next one lol. im always working weekends :( only one ive been able to go to is the one up at Jacks deli for the last AR giveaway (no, i didnt plan that one, just how the chips fell lol!). hopefully have the gun fund restocked so i can buy/trade lol.

Just got back home. Had to stop at Cherokee on the way home and fondle that $399 PAP pistol...hmmm. They also had an AMT automag for $599. If it had had the longer barrel I would be poorer right now.

Had a really great time. Thanks to Shinobi for putting this thing together. Weather was nice enough to hang in the parking lot and smoke a cigar and tell lies. And thanks to all those who generously gave so that the ODT tradition of give-aways lives on!

Alleycat's SVT sniper is one of the coolest things I've seen in a long time. Junior's pistol rack that he made for Leatherhead was NICE! And like Dakota said, N Cochran's 10 gauge coach gun was a Cape Buffalo's worst nightmare.

And thanks to those who bought my wife's soap!

ODT is fun online, but meeting folks in real life takes it to the next level. Nice turn out, too! What did we have, something like 50-some odd total?

Definitely looking forward to the next one!

I brought 50 name tags and I know at least 5 people didn't get one... So over 55 people. Plus we met several people at the restaurant and in the parking lot who were interested in firearms and joining the ODT. (and we scared that one lady in the white Grand Caravan. :cool-new:) pics to come soon from CharmedLove

Back
Top Bottom