• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st Brisket on my new pellet smoker

GAK9

Default rank <3000 posts
ODT Junkie!
36   0
Reaction score
Bought a couple briskets from Kroger, when they had them for $1.77/lb. Here’s my first one, and my first brisket on my new pellet smoker. 12 hours of smoking. It’s wrapped in a towel in a makeshift cambro container. Can’t wait to taste it.
8F7932B3-9951-4D13-8F57-A837EF22C33E.jpeg

Bought a couple briskets from Kroger, when they had them for $1.77/lb. Here’s my first one, and my first brisket on my new pellet smoker. 12 hours of smoking. It’s wrapped in a towel in a makeshift cambro container. Can’t wait to taste it. View attachment 2895694

looks great! I’ve used howtobbqright’s pellet grill brisket recipe five or six times now and it’s come out perfect everytime. Worth checking out. I’ll also preach the gospel of pink butcher paper over foil for the wrap to anybody that’ll listen.

looks great! I’ve used howtobbqright’s pellet grill brisket recipe five or six times now and it’s come out perfect everytime. Worth checking out. I’ll also preach the gospel of pink butcher paper over foil for the wrap to anybody that’ll listen.
Yea smoking 2 butts now, need to get me some of that butcher paper. I have heard it works miracles

Damn, wished I had seen that recipe yesterday. I think I’ll try butcher paper next time. Forgot to buy some for this cook.

Back
Top Bottom