• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1st annual official ODT turkey season challenge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey Yall. Sorry I'm late to this thread. Sounds like we've got a good bit of interest and it looks like we're up to almost 20 folks. If we make it to 20 would it make sense to have five 4 man teams? I may have mentioned this in the other thread but I can't commit to a lot of time in the woods this Spring and I'm afraid I'd handicap whoever I got paired with. If yall want to stick to 2 man teams that's fine but just wanted to throw this out there.
that is a good idea, if we do make it to 20 I think we should. I really wasnt expecting this much interest in it.

I will be setting up paypal tonight for anyone to be able to send their $20. If you don't have paypal pm or let me know and I'll send a mailing address for check or cash. After I receive money I will write out a list of entered name and the cash next to it. Along with finally at night before opening day picture of all monies collected with list of names in a deposit bag in my safe.

For the meet most of yall are on the west side of town or atleast closer to the perimeter than me. Would somewhere in the John's creek area be fine with yall? I'm open to going further out to Cobb area if that's better for yall. If John's creek I was thinking Marlow's tavern. If cobb area I was thinking Williamson brothers barbacue in Marietta. Opinions? I'll call and make a reservation for a seating area. Need to call by Wednesday or thursday.

I will be setting up paypal tonight for anyone to be able to send their $20. If you don't have paypal pm or let me know and I'll send a mailing address for check or cash. After I receive money I will write out a list of entered name and the cash next to it. Along with finally at night before opening day picture of all monies collected with list of names in a deposit bag in my safe.

For the meet most of yall are on the west side of town or atleast closer to the perimeter than me. Would somewhere in the John's creek area be fine with yall? I'm open to going further out to Cobb area if that's better for yall. If John's creek I was thinking Marlow's tavern. If cobb area I was thinking Williamson brothers barbacue in Marietta. Opinions? I'll call and make a reservation for a seating area. Need to call by Wednesday or thursday.
Either is fine with me. Both are about an hour from the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom