• UPGRADE DAY 2 - Lots of stuff fixed overnight. Please report any issues here. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.

spistols

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
247   0
Reaction score
I need to go...need a couple of more Shamwows!

Never been to an Eastman Show, or so I remember. Is it dealers only? And as horrible as I hear with prices? Does Eastman regulate only new gun prices?

CPA9mm

Default rank <1250 posts
ODT Junkie!
61   0
Reaction score
Never understood the idea of buying a ticket to go to a "show" where you can buy stuff. It is sort of like a car dealer charging admission to the showroom.

poopdaddy

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
434   0
Reaction score
i will be up Sunday. its a good show..
Never understood the idea of buying a ticket to go to a "show" where you can buy stuff. It is sort of like a car dealer charging admission to the showroom.
no, its like going to a car sale with 100 up to 1000 dealers. all with similar inventory and models, making it easy to get a good deal. then add in individuals looking to sell their cars. remember, the gun show does not own all of the things for sale, a car dealership does...

its always nice to be able to see what your buying, and because you are face to face, no one ever cries about low balling. they just say they cant sell it for that and then you can haggle.
no buttpons needed,no crybabies, just negotiations...

ADAduckhuntr

Default rank 5000+ posts
Deplorable
39   0
Reaction score
image.jpeg image.jpeg image.gif image.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom