• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

16×1 LHM Piston Question

Rolling_trip

Default rank 5000+ posts Supporter
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
166   0
Reaction score
I have a Rugged obsidian 45 and I’m searching for a 16×1 LHM piston for my Glock 21 SF with a factory threaded barrel. I can not find a Rugged branded piston anywhere in stock online. I’m pretty sure I have a SilencerCo trilug adapter that I bought with my Obsidian 9 when I picked it up from @Quiet Riot Firearms years back. My question, with SilencerCo piston work with obsidian suppressor’s cap and spring? Does any local shop have one in stock?

@sovietak474u

According to rugged, its supposed to. If the cap will thread on and the spring not bounce around but be under tension when installed I believe you are good to go.

Check hansohn brothers in TN. They do all kind of suppressor stuff and autreys armory had a cabinet full of rugged stuff about 3 weeks ago.

I have a Rugged obsidian 45 and I’m searching for a 16×1 LHM piston for my Glock 21 SF with a factory threaded barrel. I can not find a Rugged branded piston anywhere in stock online. I’m pretty sure I have a SilencerCo trilug adapter that I bought with my Obsidian 9 when I picked it up from @Quiet Riot Firearms years back. My question, with SilencerCo piston work with obsidian suppressor’s cap and spring? Does any local shop have one in stock?

@sovietak474u
rugged and sico share pistons. should be no problem. I started using griffin armament 3 lug adapters on my cans cause they are a tighter fit(no wobble) on my B&T barrels.

I tried to order a Silco piston from Capital Armory. They called me the next day apologizing that they were out of that one and offered me a third party replacement. I told them, sure…..and then they ask what suppressor I was needing it for. Luckily they had some Rugged pistons in stock(not showing on the web) and would ship that one instead for the same charge, even though it was slightly higher. Great customer service from these guys.

https://www.capitolarmory.com/

Back
Top Bottom