• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

$1200 single stage

It’s a turret not single stage, but no couldn’t imagine spending that much on it. It seems impressive and marketing is slick though.

Im sure competitive PLR shooters would buy this. Def claiming some tight tolerances for a turret style press.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

not me. my dillon 550 works just as good. my rcbs single stage works just as good. both are cheaper and with the money left over i can buy other things.

Area 419 makes some nice stuff the 9 hole turret is nice to setup multiple calibers in the head but don't know if it is worth 3x cost of the Redding T-7. would like to see some side by side to see if the produced ammo is significantly better than other presses

Area 419 makes nice stuff. Annnnd, they target the PRS community which likes to spend stupid amounts on the latest and greatest gear. I'm sure these will sell fine for em, but not for me. I'll stick with my co-ax.

I am curious to see what UL has to say when he gets one in to test.

Typical reloader wont need this level of accuracy. No sure if anyone really need anything more than a lee single press.

This is a great turret by the way. There is no turret slop. It’s a solid hunk of aluminum. The tolerances is tight. No doubt about it. If you are shooting long range for competition. I think this is a must.

A competitive round can run $4 to $5 a round. The payback on this is quick if that’s your hobby.

I like the 4.4” stroke. That’s tremendous. You can get into 50BMG done without too much effort

Love it

You can do just as nice of a load on a Redding or Lyman turret press instead of this garbage. Just use a precision die instead of a "no turret slop" press. To be honest you can probably do the same on a single stage lee press with a precision die set, rather spend the $200 on the die which you have to get anyway if you are loading precision ammo, then $1300 on a turret press sculpture.

Back
Top Bottom