• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

#11 buckeyes

I don't know, Alabama's secondary has had issues at times this year so I wouldn't be too quick to brag about them shutting down OSU. As for Justin Fields crying to anyone, that's not happening. He's one tough dude to take that hit and play through it! (He's got my respect. We should invite him to join ODT.) I guess who's best will get settled on the field. (I know who I'm rooting for.) RTR
Your right that MAN is one tuff dude... my hats off to him.. but ROLL TIDE ROLL

Justin Fields Plays Through the Pain to Deliver His Best Performance Yet, Lead Ohio State to College Football Playoff Win over Clemson | Eleven Warriors

50788827868_9d9e11b79c_o.jpg
Well, Fields was limping around and close to tears until halftime. Then he came out smiling and jumping around after the break.
Novacaine injections can do wonders lol. For hip pointers or bruised/cracked ribs.
The problem is that the player then just aggravates the injury while it is numb.
I’d love to see a video of Fields the next morning.
He will have to be injected again before the championship game and at halftime.
Hip pointers and/or rib injuries are notoriously slow to heal.

Reactions: STI
Well, Fields was limping around and close to tears until halftime. Then he came out smiling and jumping around after the break.
Novacaine injections can do wonders lol. For hip pointers or bruised/cracked ribs.
The problem is that the player then just aggravates the injury while it is numb.
I’d love to see a video of Fields the next morning.
He will have to be injected again before the championship game and at halftime.
Hip pointers and/or rib injuries are notoriously slow to heal.
Your right.. could turn out bad for him in the long run

Back
Top Bottom