• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11-28 hunt

You might be hunting a daycare center,sometimes I think I am to it just shows how cautious they start getting at 31/2
Don't get me wrong, I am not a scientist or anything, but i have always wondered, if deer grow wary with age, how do they (older does and bucks) run into and get hit
16381583320701637938345537285336_46975815170672.png
by cars continuously? 2016 this deer was hit on I22 corridor. Just a thought

You might be hunting a daycare center,sometimes I think I am to it just shows how cautious they start getting at 31/2

It just seems abnormal because I've usually seen a few older bucks by this point in the season. Not sure whats going on this year. First year in a while I havent shot at least one by this point.

Don't get me wrong, I am not a scientist or anything, but i have always wondered, if deer grow wary with age, how do they (older does and bucks) run into and get hit View attachment 3721900by cars continuously? 2016 this deer was hit on I22 corridor. Just a thought
To me one of the best signs the rut is on is seeing many deer that have been hit by cars on the road. They make a lot of mistakes during this time

Don't get me wrong, I am not a scientist or anything, but i have always wondered, if deer grow wary with age, how do they (older does and bucks) run into and get hit View attachment 3721900by cars continuously? 2016 this deer was hit on I22 corridor. Just a thought
I very rarely see a big buck hit on the roads in s ga.see young bucks and does all the time.im sure in the more populated areas they have all kinds of reasons to relocate food,habitat change and most consist of crossing heavy traffic roads.

It’s because they have that “one thing” on their mind….

Back
Top Bottom