• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

11-21 hunt

Just had several does all over me. Was glad to see them ease away after intense stare downs with two of them. These does never blow. It’s weird. If they spook they just trot away. This ever calm stuff is the bomb. But also these squirrels are very quiet. I hate all tree rats but at this spot it’s so quiet even watching them move a lot it’s weird

Not gonna make it out until tomorrow afternoon and hunt for a few days before Thanksgiving. In the meantime I'm stuck watching the deer here at the house.

IMG_20201121_083805015.jpg

Just had several does all over me. Was glad to see them ease away after intense stare downs with two of them. These does never blow. It’s weird. If they spook they just trot away. This ever calm stuff is the bomb. But also these squirrels are very quiet. I hate all tree rats but at this spot it’s so quiet even watching them move a lot it’s weird

Talked with a brother of mine yesterday about that stuff. He said he had a dang nice buck lick the steps on his ladder stand out in Kansas because he had rubbed that stuff on his boots. He swears by it.

Back
Top Bottom