• ODT Gun Show this Saturday! - Click here for info and tickets!

11/1 Hunt

Saw nothing this morning except for tree rats. Saw 3 does, button head, and small 4 right around 6pm. Bucks aren’t chasing yet, at least in Walton Co.

Did not wear enough clothes this a.m. and was COLD! Saw a spike and a fox squirrel.
Stayed all day and got cold again tonight. Bumped something off in the dark when I got up to leave (and get WARM!) :doh: Truck thermo. read 39 deg! In Oglethorpe county....:doh:
Back at work tomorrow.
Will get back in the woods Sat. (wearing warmer clothes) :snowman:
Was chilly this evening for sure. I didn’t have enough clothes on myself. A hoodie and a long sleeve shirt and pair of blue jeans

Saw nothing this morning except for tree rats. Saw 3 does, button head, and small 4 right around 6pm. Bucks aren’t chasing yet, at least in Walton Co.
I was in central Walton this evening as well. I haven’t seen any chasing yet. Neighbor shot a good buck that he could not find 10/24 that was after a doe 🤷🏼‍♂️

Thanks!
I’m going to enjoy every minute of it! I darn sure need it.

I haven't had a vacation in over 2 years and ended up in the hospital during that one. Havent taken a week off during hunting season in 5 years at least. I'm working on a plan that will give me all of muzzleloader and the first week of rifle off next year. I can't wait. Good luck during your time off. I'm sure it will be good.

Back
Top Bottom