• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1000gallon Propane Tanks

Cost of steel has made them nearly unobtainable. I was quoted $7,000+ and an unknown wait time by my local gas company. Decided my 500 gallon tank plus 2 40-lb and 8 20-lb tanks would have to do for now.

Cost of steel has made them nearly unobtainable. I was quoted $7,000+ and an unknown wait time by my local gas company. Decided my 500 gallon tank plus 2 40-lb and 8 20-lb tanks would have to do for now.

I have been told "I will put your name on the list for when we get in a position to maybe be selling them if you are willing to come up and pick them up yourself". In PA.

Piedmont Propane out of Washington recently quoted me $4700 on installing a brand new underground 1000-gal tank, little much IMO so gonna stick with renting my 500 and 100 gallon tanks until something turns up.

Piedmont Propane out of Washington recently quoted me $4700 on installing a brand new underground 1000-gal tank, little much IMO so gonna stick with my 500 and 100 gallon tanks until; something turns up.

Most underground tanks require registration and an annual inspection, so factor that into your cost of ownership.

I will have one in a couple of weeks. Not sure it's actual volume, it is that standard 8' long dealing. Part of an upcoming house demo

Back
Top Bottom