• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Item Gone: FS Ruger Mark IV 5.5” Stainless Steel Target w/Hogue grips & holster Like New!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bomberto

Default rank <200 posts
Hunter
35   0
Reaction score
Item Name: 100% proceeds go to Saint Jude Atlanta...Ruger Mark IV 5.5" Stainless Target with only 300 rounds thru it.

Zip Code: 30040

Item is for: Sale Only
Sale Price: $500

Caliber: 22lr

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I put 300 rounds of cci minimag 36 hp through without a single hiccup. She's as sweet like my old mark 2. Nice shooter. Tight groups at 25 yards. No surprise...all mark series are good. This one has the cnc machined all steel frame and upper. Not a scratch. I’m orig owner. Bought it from the awesome Georgia Gunstore Gainsville folks about 2 months ago. Comes with :Ruger hard shell box, docs, 2 mags, upgraded Hogue rubber grips, orig Ruger polymer grips included, and brand new holster that fits perfect. These are a breeze to disassemble and clean. See the youtube videos..10 min tops to strip and clean

Cash and carry with a GWL and meet in Cumming. Thank you

I feel like doing something different this week...instead of using this $500 to buy another gun...or more likely replace the money spent buying one in advance...I'm going to give it to some folks going through the nasty stuff life throws. Cancer sucks, we can't at this moment make it go away, but we can help the families and those who are trying to fight. Some that fight will survive and some that fight will not survive. My wife fought like a warrior and she survived. My brother and law fought like a warrior and did not. But without the opportunity to fight, there is no hope.Saint Jude in Atlanta gets 100% of this sale.
If you're like me..you've got that stash of 9 you ain't touching the way the world is going...and 22lr at the range makes a whole lot more sense..c'mon buy it today. Pick it up today in Cumming. I'm right off the 400 on Exit 14 (Publix shopping center is there)
Enjoy the day ODT
-Rob

Pictures:
9087fbcc-1fcc-40b8-9f46-135393c1a029-jpeg.2939596

0e5d8c27-c73d-4242-9821-b0167dc9692e-jpeg.2939597

9d0d2817-77bb-4aba-97d8-9369afb1cd00-jpeg.2939598

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Someone please buy this pistol for such a great cause!

As someone that has fought and is continuing the fight against cancer I echo your comments! You have given me a great idea, I am going to list a item for sale as well and I will be donating 100% to Hope Lodge of Atlanta. They provide a place for people to stay that are fighting cancer. In addition, I will also be making a personal donation to Saint Jude in honor of your family's fight against cancer. Both of these charities (as well as many others) are a life line to those that are fighting this battle. The only reason I am still alive today, is because of the work and generosity that people had before me.

I challenge all other ODT members to list an item for sale and donate those proceeds (and more) to Saint Jude or other charities that help cancer patients and survivors. Come on guys, I know we can do this!

Thank you overdfl overdfl I am so humbled. Also:
@Koolbreez made the perfect suggestion...a way for the ODT community to be able to together donate small amounts that add up to a lot vs rather than just a few donating larger amounts...times are rough for many. I love this thought...I’m newer to this awesome community...collectively ya’ll thoughts how we could do this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom