• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 Shots Quick!

Zoid's got a few . . . .

Savage 1907-001.jpg

Savage 1907-002.jpg

Savage Model 1917 - 01.JPG

Savage Model 1917 - 02.JPG

Savage Model 1917 - 03.JPG

He got a .32 gun in his pocket for fun . . . .

Leroy Brown-03.JPG

Leroy Brown-06.JPG

Leroy Brown-01.JPG

How does the 1917 compare to the 1907?

Lots of differences, but still the same. Same basic mechanism, multiple variations of barrel assemblies, extractors, same basic 10 shot double stack magazine, a wider, more triangular grip, significantly heavier frame (my guess is to further dampen an already minimal recoil, for the wimmens), quite a few variations on the roll-marks as well.

Here is one I was bidding on and let get away. I had never seen one before and wanted to do some research before getting into big dollars. I let it get away and have regretted it ever since.

It's a 1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model with a 6.5" barrel, if I remember correctly. Only seen this one and never another. It was absolutely pristine and original.

D, JD . . . . . . .

1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model-001.jpg

1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model-002.jpg

1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model-003.jpg

1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model-004.jpg

1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model-005.jpg

1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model-006.jpg

Here is one I was bidding on and let get away. I had never seen one before and wanted to do some research before getting into big dollars. I let it get away and have regretted it ever since.

It's a 1907 Savage .32 ACP Target Model with a 6.5" barrel, if I remember correctly. Only seen this one and never another. It was absolutely pristine and original.

D, JD . . . . . . .

That looks like it has real sights! Where did you come across that?

Oooooh. That looks purty. How much did it go for?

That looks like it has real sights! Where did you come across that?

It was on Gunbroker a couple years ago. It went for just under $1,000, but knowing what I know today, I should have bid $1,600 straight out of the gate.

There was a bit of back and forth between the other bidder and myself. I stopped to do some research and timed out.

I suspect he would have given up after placing half a dozen bids without achieving high bidder status.

Z

Back
Top Bottom