• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 guns stolen from vehicle

Living on the edge or just have faith in the honesty of strangers?

Well my first post about having 10 loaded guns in the vehicle was just a joke about how we've all probably been there before. Second post was just a ridiculous answer to a ridiculous question.

Personally you won't find me parked anywhere in Atlanta, I avoid that **** hole with every fiber of my being.

I guess the same folks criticize the guy for loaded gun are the same one that carry w/o one in the chamber. Heck if it’s on me. It’s loaded. The end.

I once stayed at a sketchy hotel in Gary, Indiana (aka, Chicago South) with around 50 firearms in the bed of my truck, covered only by a tarp. True story. Fun times.....
I once drove around downtown Detroit with a van load of guns....it was the only way to feel safe. But we never left the van in a parking garage.

I once drove around downtown Detroit with a van load of guns....it was the only way to feel safe. But we never left the van in a parking garage.
I didn't park in a garage. Open lot at nasty Knight's Inn. Only place that would accept dogs. Wasn't really nice enough for dogs...
I slept very little and very light that night. Especially when home grown came slow rollin' through lot and right behind my truck blasting Gangsta's Paradise. For some reason all I could think about was Amish Paradise.

Back
Top Bottom