• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10 guns stolen from vehicle

If i HAD to stop in midtown , with my cache or part thereof, i would have slept in the truck/suv/whatev - fully aware and ready for a break in. :evil:

Love how anyone here wants to blame the gun owner over the criminal. Thieves suck.
Not "blaming" anyone, but any self respecting LEO has to consider that smuggling guns does not always have to be one criminal personally handing them over to another criminal. There are many ways and means to move stolen guns to the final marketplace or individual "buyer".

The victim in this case may not necessarily be a victim, even though at first glance it seems this way. If he is a victim then he is a pretty damn stupid one, and part of the reason why so many stolen guns are used in crimes including murder. This alone should carry some sort of penalty, and he definitely should not automatically be judged innocent.

Sorry if I ruffled any feathers with those who have taken every precaution to keep their guns safe but have still had them stolen, you have my sympathies. In this case though there may be more to the story than meets the eye.

Back
Top Bottom