• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10-24 hunt

I look at front shoulders compared to hams the pic above he looks younger this pic he looks to be 41/2
8E84F08D-7CE9-4069-8B76-9514CEFB7C69.jpeg

View attachment 3617119
I stayed home this morning. Wally checked in though.

Gonna hunt a different stand this evening and give him some time to think about his behavior...lol
Bryan that close to daylight,I would be willing to bet he his bedding very close,I would be there every eve at that spot.
Unless they in full blown rut.those mature bucks on our place get up right at dark and make a round guess eating and checking does and go back to bed.good luck

Bryan that close to daylight,I would be willing to bet he his bedding very close,I would be there every eve at that spot.
Unless they in full blown rut.those mature bucks on our place get up right at dark and make a round guess eating and checking does and go back to bed.good luck
He has been pretty consistent for 4 years now. I have watched him peak out around 15-20mins after sunset. I've also watched him shift and come out about 45 mins before sunset when the moon is about half waxing or half waning. I'm gonna give him another couple of days as this moon wanes to see if he comes out a little earlier. Part of me wants to take him this year...the other part wants to give him another two years lol

I've named him so I'm screwed now lol

Back home now getting ready for Monday morning. I saw three this morning including the 13 or 14 inch wide 2.5 year old eight point I saw last weekend. His neck is pretty swollen. Came in grunting at a doe that was feeding in front of me. Think I'm going to need to figure out a plan for whatever left this:

IMG_20211024_100328593.jpg
IMG_20211024_100350591.jpg

Back
Top Bottom