• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

10/17 Hunt

He went just outside of sight distance and dropped. I knew the way he was running he wasn't going far. I was texting my wife trying to figure our plans this evening. I heard the crows that were in the food plot fly off and looked up and there he was. I let him work his way in, he got about 20 yards away and stood perfectly broadside. I had him on trail camera Friday morning freshening up a scrape. Part of me wishes I hadn't shot him, little bit of ground shrinkage but still a good one. This is only buck number 6 ever for me. His right brow tine is broken already it still has some cedar in it from rubbing trees.View attachment 3595779View attachment 3595799
Awesome, congrats

He went just outside of sight distance and dropped. I knew the way he was running he wasn't going far. I was texting my wife trying to figure our plans this evening. I heard the crows that were in the food plot fly off and looked up and there he was. I let him work his way in, he got about 20 yards away and stood perfectly broadside. I had him on trail camera Friday morning freshening up a scrape. Part of me wishes I hadn't shot him, little bit of ground shrinkage but still a good one. This is only buck number 6 ever for me. His right brow tine is broken already it still has some cedar in it from rubbing trees.View attachment 3595779View attachment 3595799

Congrats.

Just does for me but waiting till after rut. We have so many does.
4F2A664E-A758-4100-975E-4550E3E3CB5A.jpeg

Awesome job Sambo. Deer were moving good this morning in Hancock. Saw five bucks. One was a really nice eight pointer, but needs another year. Besides, I shot buck number two yesterday. Watched a big nine pointer follow a doe 600 yards across a clearcut. Took a 90 yard shot at him with him looking at me. Straight on at the base of the neck dropped him where he stood. Bucks are already following does pretty good. Having phone issues, but will try to load a pic.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211017-073850_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20211017-073850_Gallery.jpg
    248.8 KB · Views: 48
Awesome job Sambo. Deer were moving good this morning in Hancock. Saw five bucks. One was a really nice eight pointer, but needs another year. Besides, I shot buck number two yesterday. Watched a big nine pointer follow a doe 600 yards across a clearcut. Took a 90 yard shot at him with him looking at me. Straight on at the base of the neck dropped him where he stood. Bucks are already following does pretty good. Having phone issues, but will try to load a pic.
Congrats MO!

Back
Top Bottom