• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

1/9 Hunt

Edog537

Default rank 5000+ posts
The Hen that laid the Golden Legos
110   0
Reaction score
This morning is my last deer hunt of the season. Who else is hitting the woods this morning? Good luck and be safe.

Yall get it done....i wont be able to go today.... maybe tomorrow i can...i havent shot any myself so i hope you all get one..GOOD LUCK

Thanks buddy and hope you are able to make it tomorrow and can get one for yourself.
I've never been a horn hunter but i saw a quick glimpse of a real nice buck...he cause me BUCK FEVER i guess,because every doe i saw after that i let walk too far hoping he'd be following...lol and nope havent seen him again...lol..thats hunting though

I've never been a horn hunter but i saw a quick glimpse of a real nice buck...he cause me BUCK FEVER i guess,because every doe i saw after that i let walk too far hoping he'd be following...lol and nope havent seen him again...lol..thats hunting though

Kinda in the same boat. Watched a really nice buck mature over the summer and was blinded by that when season started. I last had him on camera Aug 27. Spent all of bow and early gun season hunting him specifically. Then had a death in the family that pulled me away to deal with that for a few weeks and here I sit trying to cram 2-3 deer into the last two days of the season (and up till yesterday I had it in my head that season ended next weekend). LOL Hopefully I can pull it out. If not, 2021 may be the first year in 25+ yrs that I have to buy ground beef in a store.

There is obviously something dead not far from my stand and when the wind blows just right the smell of it hits me in the face like a sack of bricks! I really hope that smell doesn’t keep the deer away this weekend. This is currently the only stand I’ve got with working feeder. Just my luck! LOL

There is obviously something dead not far from my stand and when the wind blows just right the smell of it hits me in the face like a sack of bricks! I really hope that smell doesn’t keep the deer away this weekend. This is currently the only stand I’ve got with working feeder. Just my luck! LOL
You should be fine however it’s probably the buck you saw earlier :boink:

Back
Top Bottom