• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(01-03 October 2021) Camping M/G, Swap Meet (Vote for your dates)

Which dates are you able to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
Selling soap with the wife at the Norcross Arts Fest that weekend so won't be able to camp.

Even if I wasn't, I don't know if I would be able to stand after sleeping on the ground all night...

Selling soap with the wife at the Norcross Arts Fest that weekend so won't be able to camp.

Even if I wasn't, I don't know if I would be able to stand after sleeping on the ground all night...

Why sleep on the ground. I have a cot, air mattress, tent…. I’m not backpacking, I’m camping…. No ground sleeping for this guy anymore.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

If everyone is going by GPS- put in “Lake Conasaga Overflow Campground” in their GPS..... Directions will take you to this area in the photo. 34.85593234040928, -84.65712546749417

if your Running MGRS, here is the 10 dig grid in the next photo.

Location for this camp out.

Please reference the previous thread and vote for a weekend in Oct for a fantastic get-together filled with great conversations, campfires and like-minded mofo’s coming together!

all photos are uploaded in previous thread!
Reminder: what you pack in you pack out.
Drinking is up to you as we are all Responsible adults.

Update 1: I will put out flagging tape from Lake Conansaga boat ramp hung off trees to help folks get to the camp area! Cell reception is Sparse.......

Update 2: The campsite is at Lake Conasauga Overflow Camping area-

https://www.google.com/maps/place/L...566bb460!8m2!3d34.8558003!4d-84.6579945?hl=en

Lat-Long: 34.85593234040928, -84.65712546749417
MGRS: 16S GD 14113-59559

Good morning fellers...
1-3 Oct 2021 camping trip

Hey all, let me know if your still planning on coming.

is this just a camp out or swap meet with gun and camp gear? maybe be able to make it

All of the above if you’d like.

There’s a small number of us coming. Would love to have you show up to camp. I don’t really know how many are showing.

Will be nice to be in nature with the chill coming through in the morning and fires.. Do some beer drink’n, etc…..

You know camping stuff. Lol

I will be in a tent with some **** for comfort…. Lol. I’m bringing my small bbq, and my black stone for cooking on.

All you needs do is bring your camping stuuuuuuff drinks (whatever they are) and chow. Show up for good conversations with likeminded folks and nice time in the woods away from libs.

I don’t see tooooooooo many of them showing if any as the nearest Starbucks is forever away! Ha ha

Last Oct when I was there, there were some national park rangers that showed up to warn about bear activity picking up in the area. I would suggest to bring a firearm for protection if ya go hiking or whatever.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom