• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

(01-03 October 2021) Camping M/G, Swap Meet (Vote for your dates)

Which dates are you able to attend?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.
A tent is on the ground with chiggers, ticks, ants, fleas, spiders, snakes, scorpions and other creepy crawlers makes a Bed with bed bugs sound like a five star resort :thumb:

But, but, but, you’ll have fun being at round other like minded folks... good time to get away to clear your head, have some nice camp fires with folks, great talks/ discussions and get to know great ODT members....

Tent is typically on the ground, yes. But you can put a cot in one to get you off the ground...

Have a nice roll up puss pad to layout with a warm sleeping bag is always amazing!

I usually get up early to start a fire and have a cup of Joe, sit in my chair and watch as the sunlight comes through the trees. Everything starts waking up. To me, that’s the perfect moment of everyday! I live for these moments and when I can catch them, I will absolutely do so.

Notice the pics below. This was right after a big storm came through. It was awesome!

I have a camp table I bring, a black stone 17” griddle and a small BBQ for cooking on, Obviously you can see my yeti in the picture, that’s got my food in it for the duration of my trip... I have a 5 gal (relocated Army water can), I’m currently looking for another one that’s always topped off that with me.

I bust out my own trenching tool to make rain gutters around my tent so that if it does rain the water goes into the rain gutters goes around my tent and has an exit out.

Bunch of headlamps, because you know you can’t never have too many with spare batteries....

a8c0fd94d4422aaaaf5d7f5565dccf34.jpg

f538561e83fbaf77344aa4a59d76ad92.jpg

7ee30327f7f5ca5a667e86b1ba1f6533.jpg

It’s going to be a great time!

You should really come!

What’s up [mention]GUN4HIRE [/mention] ??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

But, but, but, you’ll have fun being at round other like minded folks... good time to get away to clear your head, have some nice camp fires with folks, great talks/ discussions and get to know great ODT members....

Tent is typically on the ground, yes. But you can put a cot in one to get you off the ground...

Have a nice roll up puss pad to layout with a warm sleeping bag is always amazing!

I usually get up early to start a fire and have a cup of Joe, sit in my chair and watch as the sunlight comes through the trees. Everything starts waking up. To me, that’s the perfect moment of everyday! I live for these moments and when I can catch them, I will absolutely do so.

Notice the pics below. This was right after a big storm came through. It was awesome!

I have a camp table I bring, a black stone 17” griddle and a small BBQ for cooking on, Obviously you can see my yeti in the picture, that’s got my food in it for the duration of my trip... I have a 5 gal (relocated Army water can), I’m currently looking for another one that’s always topped off that with me.

I bust out my own trenching tool to make rain gutters around my tent so that if it does rain the water goes into the rain gutters goes around my tent and has an exit out.

Bunch of headlamps, because you know you can’t never have too many with spare batteries....

a8c0fd94d4422aaaaf5d7f5565dccf34.jpg

f538561e83fbaf77344aa4a59d76ad92.jpg

7ee30327f7f5ca5a667e86b1ba1f6533.jpg

It’s going to be a great time!

You should really come!

What’s up [mention]GUN4HIRE [/mention] ??????

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk The Perfect Camping :)
Bedroom.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom