• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘She’s got the gun on me’: Video shows white woman pulling pistol on black mother, daughter in Michi

And once again, the media injects race into the mix. Who cares if it was a white woman vs a black woman. Probably has nothing to do with it. Nerves are on edge, the f**king world is falling apart. People are scared.
It was not the media....it was the black.

Off-camera, Hill instructed someone in her family to call the police as the woman continued yelling and pointing the muzzle of her weapon at the camera.

“She’s got the gun on me. She was about to hit me with the car,” she shouted back, adding that the man inside the car was armed, too. “This is crazy! Trump [is] making it real comfortable."

It was not the media....it was the black.

Off-camera, Hill instructed someone in her family to call the police as the woman continued yelling and pointing the muzzle of her weapon at the camera.

“She’s got the gun on me. She was about to hit me with the car,” she shouted back, adding that the man inside the car was armed, too. “This is crazy! Trump [is] making it real comfortable."
My point being that the media is responsible for stirring up the racial hatred that is going on. They took the George Floyd incident and blew it way out of proportion with the absolute intent of stirring up hate and discontent. That wasn't the first instance. They have been at it for years. Rarely ever heard of any race problems before Obamma got into office. There was no need even in this article to write, White woman pulls gun on black mother. It was worded that way to stir up an emotional response and make it appear that the white woman had done some racist act when all she really did was bump into someone coming in or out of a business. The black woman and her kids made it out to be racial and the press played on that angle knowing there was nothing racist about it. Even in the Floyd case, a bad cop killed a suspect. That is all that happened. The press injected race into it.

Actually chain em together and make them do something that REQUIRES cooperation. Moving railroad ties would be good. Do that in the Georgia sun all day for a month and you'll learn how civilized people get along with one another in society.

Either than or they'll kill each other......problem solved either way.

I didn't see any correlation to race. But we also can't see what happened before the video started or why it happened.

What I do see are 2 women escalating a situation for no reason other than emotion, but I can understand defending her child if the other woman did in fact bump her on purpose. It may have been an accident. The woman went way to far by drawing a gun. That was completely unnecessary.

Back
Top Bottom