• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

‘She’s got the gun on me’: Video shows white woman pulling pistol on black mother, daughter in Michi

And once again, the media injects race into the mix. Who cares if it was a white woman vs a black woman. Probably has nothing to do with it. Nerves are on edge, the f**king world is falling apart. People are scared.
Apparently the black woman cared greatly. She called the white woman a white "female dog" and then her or the daughter proclaims they are both 'racists'. Apparently they are racists because the woman bumped the daughter leaving the store and they are white. No other reason given.

I personally didn't think that was justified. Just my personal bias I'm sure, you don't point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot them. Yelling, even slapping on your car isn't justification to shoot someone so why the gun? Obviously the gun puller was scared though so maybe that's the difference here. I wouldn't have pulled though. I most certainly would have got up in her grill to loudly express my opinion of her though!

Not saying back down, no way. We can't back down these days in situations like this. The libtard left needs to understand there are real world consequences to acting badly. Gun though? Not needed.

Trump is making it real uncomfortable? WTF? It is clear who instigated the whole thing. I would not likely have pulled on her either but still, what is wrong with people. The media has instigated every bit of this. They make everything they can about race just to stir the pot. Hoping to get rid of Trump. The TDS is strong in this country. Anyone of any race with any common sense knows this is all made up BS.

I personally didn't think that was justified. Just my personal bias I'm sure, you don't point a gun at someone unless you intend to shoot them. Yelling, even slapping on your car isn't justification to shoot someone so why the gun? Obviously the gun puller was scared though so maybe that's the difference here. I wouldn't have pulled though. I most certainly would have got up in her grill to loudly express my opinion of her though!

Not saying back down, no way. We can't back down these days in situations like this. The libtard left needs to understand there are real world consequences to acting badly. Gun though? Not needed.
I think we've already established in another thread the gun owner who pulls a gun because they are scared is ALWAYS right, no matter what. As long as they say they are threatened it's all good.
That sarcasm aside, I agree, that while this was not a 'smart' decision by the woman, this woman's actions, based solely on what appears to be a more comprehensive video, is much more understandable IMO. They were trying to leave and the mother clearly was intent on stopping them. But yeah, white lady is likely going to pay. And now a 15 year old girl not only didn't learn a lesson, her ignorance has been more firmly implanted. Way to go mom!

Back
Top Bottom