USPS - Anybody else having trouble?

One of our lovely senators decided usps needed an update and forced usps to completely restructure which is now cause massive delays as well as shortages of employees I've had a package coming from Alabama for over 2 weeks now but another package went right through no issues best way to get it moving if ut gets stuck somewhere is to put in a lost mail form

Seems like things are back to normal for priority mail through palmetto this week now. Had a lot of things delayed the past two months but everything the last two weeks has moved through without a hiccup.

Good news y'all, my son's birth certificate finally arrived........after football tryouts ended.
LUCKILY I had a saved copy on an external drive the school accepted due to the circumstance and my boy was able to hit the field and make the team.

I'm pretty sure if I sucked this hard at my job from the US Department of State to the United States Postal Service, my ass would have been canned and blacklisted a long time ago. Bunch of inept zoo animals and extra chromosomes running this country for some reason.

April 23 I sent a set of scope rings to Florida and they arrived about 3 days later. Same day mailed a check to Stockbridge and it still hasn’t arrived! I have couple credit card bills and a car payment that I take to Athens once a month and pay where they won’t be late. Not getting any better and probably won’t.

Back
Top Bottom