This is your Dog pic shout out thread.

I know you don't know and almost no one does, so time for a PSA.

Never let your dog do this. In fact, do a seriously attention getting correction if they do. Dogs die from this on a regular basis. They don't realize they are running out of oxygen and pass out with the bag still on their head. Dead dog.

We had just dropped him off at my son's house. He's staying wirh him for a week while my wife and I head for Florida. We've never left him before... He knows when we start packing there's a road trip coming up.

Plus, He doesn't get that kind of treatment at home :becky:

We had just dropped him off at my son's house. He's staying wirh him for a week while my wife and I head for Florida. We've never left him before... He knows when we start packing there's a road trip coming up.

Plus, He doesn't get that kind of treatment at home :becky:

Yup, that's it. My wife and I can't go on vacation because her pup, Bear has a hard time when she's gone, and I can't spend a vacation with her 24-7, talking about how her dog is doing. I went through with her before, on our 25th were anniversary to Hawaii, I paid our dog sitter extra for daily pictures of her dog.

New attack dogs. Saved from the pound. Whoever would buy a dog!?

6C90B05C-78E0-44EC-8674-4B27FE2B0B13.jpeg

Never let your dog do this. In fact, do a seriously attention getting correction if they do. Dogs die from this on a regular basis. They don't realize they are running out of oxygen and pass out with the bag still on their head. Dead dog.
I do know of a dog that happened to

Thank you for the PSA.
All dog owners should know this.
Appreciate the transfer of knowledge.

Happened to a friend's Jack Russell. Came home to find her dead.

Back
Top Bottom