I picked up a few bottles today, has anyone ever tried the Bookers? The guy at the liquor store said it was amazing so I bought it. Im looking forward to trying it but I might wait for a better occasion before opening it up.
I picked up that batch a few weeks ago but haven’t opened it. I still have a batch open from last year. Let us know if you open it.

I picked up a few bottles today, has anyone ever tried the Bookers? The guy at the liquor store said it was amazing so I bought it. Im looking forward to trying it but I might wait for a better occasion before opening it up.
Tried the previous batch that was highly reviewed everywhere I looked and absolutely hated it. However, I've never liked any Jim Beam products so not too surprising. My brother who used to love Booker's when it was still $50-60 a bottle, also hated it. I wouldn't have even bought it had I not happened to see it for $84.99. Never heard whether or not the guy I gave it to liked it.

Tried the previous batch that was highly reviewed everywhere I looked and absolutely hated it. However, I've never liked any Jim Beam products so not too surprising. My brother who used to love Booker's when it was still $50-60 a bottle, also hated it. I wouldn't have even bought it had I not happened to see it for $84.99. Never heard whether or not the guy I gave it to liked it.
He did!

Back
Top Bottom