• ODT Gun Show & Swap Meet - May 4, 2024! - Click here for info

Place to coyote hunt

Brent Davis

Default rank <100 posts
Hunter
10   0
Reaction score
Looking for a place to coyote hunt or someone to coyote hunt with in Paulding county or local surroundings. WMA is my only option for their coyote season. Hoping to change that!

Spend a day riding around and knocking on doors introducing yourself.if you can get in one farm he usually has some buddies.many years ago me and a friend were coming back from a mourning deer hunt ,and seen a ol fellow trying to nail a piece of tin down on his front porch with his 70 plus wife holding the ladder. we pulled in fixed it for him.introduced ourselves that turned out to be a 11 year access to 750 acres on the flint river until he passed.i now in today’s time it’s lot harder and all about money,but worth a try.

Looking for a place to coyote hunt or someone to coyote hunt with in Paulding county or local surroundings. WMA is my only option for their coyote season. Hoping to change that!
You don`t have to wait on the "coyote hunts" to open. You can kill yotes anytime during small game seasons on WMAs that are open for small game. You can use small game weapons which include .22mags, .17s. For a few years we were allowed centerfires during small game seasons(for furbearers), but two years ago they stopped that. Main thing is,read the regs. Many people short change themselves by not reading the regs..Front to back. I have friends,(some in law enforcement) who won`t read the regs. They don`t know what they can or can`t do involving hunting. Good luck. Paulding Forest has plenty of yotes.

You don`t have to wait on the "coyote hunts" to open. You can kill yotes anytime during small game seasons on WMAs that are open for small game. You can use small game weapons which include .22mags, .17s. For a few years we were allowed centerfires during small game seasons(for furbearers), but two years ago they stopped that. Main thing is,read the regs. Many people short change themselves by not reading the regs..Front to back. I have friends,(some in law enforcement) who won`t read the regs. They don`t know what they can or can`t do involving hunting. Good luck. Paulding Forest has plenty of yotes.
Thank you. Good information, it's true you have to read it front to back. I missed it reading it the first and second time.

Back
Top Bottom