Reaction score
Item Name: Item Gone: FT Rossi single shot combo .22, 20g, .243win

Zip Code: 30104

Item is for: Trade Only
Trade Value or Items Looking For: Trade

Caliber: Other

Willing to Ship: No

Bill of Sale Required?: No

Item Description: I have a single shot Rossi combo that has 3 interchangeable barrels. First is the .22lr, the barrel has some rust on it due to leaving it on a quad for few days and some rain got on it. May could use some blueing but it wouldn’t bother me to keep it the way it is. Second barrel is the 20 gauge. Took it out of the plastic yesterday. Never shot. 3rd barrel is the .243 win. Has been shot a few times. Has a Simmons scope. Stock (where trigger is ) also has some rust due to the rain. Will provide actual pics upon request. Also has the original carry bag that holds all barrels and stock. Just seeing what I can get offerd on trades. Trades on other rifles/ shotguns, AR’s in 223,556,300blk or 7.62x39, bulk ammo, vest w plates etc throw something at me . Thanks.

Pictures:
6E5808D9-696E-4642-804A-E0602C54AC11.png

DISCLAIMER: Always comply with local, state, federal, and international law. The Outdoors Trader does not become involved in transactions between parties. Review our Privacy Policy and Terms of Use for more information.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom