Item Relisted! FT Looking to trade for a small carry pistol. See add for what i am looking for.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Reaction score
Hello,
Im looking to turn one of these into a small carry pistol. A colt 380 , sig 238 , sig 938 , 911 , possibly a glock 42 with cash , try me you may have something i want, but not interested in lcp or bodyguards.

The shotgun is a stoeger 12g (benelli m2 parts are interchangable) it has a bennelli bolt, ectractor and firing pin installed. It has the extended mag tube , brass bead sight, and both recoil springs for buck/slugs and low powered trap/bird loads

The ar is a custom build thats seen its use but functions flawlessly. It has a spikes tactical mil spec trigger in it and a adjustable short stroke gas piston setup from superlative arms along with their bolt carrier to match. Handguard is an old noveske. 12.5 barrel and shes a runner. Unity mount not included. I also have a sylvan arms side folder adapter i can ghrow in if interested.

Any questions shoot me a message i have weekends off so i can meet asap, just dont be 4hrs away and expect me to drive that far, but i will meet within reason.

By contacting me you agree you are legally allowed to own firearms in ga. And i will need to make sure you have ga drivers lisence for the pistol but no bos needed

Attachments

• 20240427_122417.jpg
    20240427_122417.jpg
    300.4 KB · Views: 10
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom